Partner Manager Germany
At our fast-growing Software as a Software (SaaS) company ChannelEngine we have a great opportunity for an experienced partner manager!
- You are the “first (wo)man on the ground” in Germany and you work hand in hand with your colleagues to win the German market for us
- You are the first and solely responsible person in the German market to further develop and manage our direct & indirect sales partner network
- You will help us build a strong team in Germany for the DACH region
- You proactively identify and research new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively manage partner relationships from initial contact to qualification as well as long term business relationships
- Through presentations, online demo’s and meetings you drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales
- You develop and execute a winning sales and partnership strategy for your region
- You manage already existing Partner Accounts and develop them up to the next Partner Program Level
- Furthermore, you collaborate tightly with our sales team based in the Netherlands to build a sales pipeline
- Take part in trade shows and conferences to support you to meet new partners & prospects
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Dynamic workplace: you will be based in Berlin & Munich and you will travel and work closely with our teams in Leiden(HQ) which is close to Schiphol.
Who are you?
- You have a sales mentality and have gained a minimum of 8 years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Partner Account Management
- Experienced in communicating with senior-level executives and excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- A strong understanding of marketplaces and E-commerce, also the surrounding ecosystem of consultants, agencies and System Integrators is a plus
- You work effectively across multiple teams, locations, and levels within the organization
- You are a highly organized individual with an understanding of priority management and planning with a clear hands-on approach
- Technology is your passion and you’re a creative thinker with an open-minded character
- Managing long-lasting business relations and closing enterprise clients is your primary goal, and you are easy to talk to and shine through empathy
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe. Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!