Head of Marketing
ChannelEngine has a great opportunity for a determined, smart, creative and data-driven Head of Marketing to help us realize our global growth ambitions.
Now is the time to step in and grow along with us! Join ChannelEngine as Head of Marketing and help us become the number one global marketplace integrator!
You will drive our growth through the development of a marketing strategy that helps prospects and existing clients recognize and unlock the power of ChannelEngine. You will be a key member of our management team working on the strategic growth roadmap together
- Develop and implement a long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration, cost-effective customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and implement a winning Lead Generation strategy
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with the audience, customers and partners
- Lead ChannelEngine’s digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email and Social etc.)
- Take ownership of brand identity, awareness and recognition
- Publishing relevant content on different channels
- Develop and deliver end-to-end campaigns
- Develop and integrate regional marketing strategies (events, digital, PR and more)
- Market reviews, analyzing consumer trends and the activities of competitors.
- Lead and build the marketing team helping our team members to grow, learn and excel.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Join our expert team: profit from a communicative, inspiring and experienced international team
- You will have the right resources to build on our momentum and achieve a very satisfying success.
- We take you and your personal development very seriously
- State-of-the-art technology: work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
Who are you?
- You have at least 8 years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS/Technology-based companies (experience in the e-commerce landscape is a pre)
- You have a track record of successfully scaling Marketing teams demonstrating progressive responsibility for marketing
- You are a pro-active, inspiring and decisive leader
- You have experience of working within high growth or scaling business, having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan
- You show energy, enthusiasm and commercial awareness
- You are tech-savvy and work data-driven
- You work effectively across multiple teams, locations, and levels within the organization
- You are a highly organized individual with an understanding of priority management and planning with a clear hands-on approach
- Technology is your passion
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!